sábado, 9 de octubre de 2010

GVA.

The UN headquarters in Geneva.






           A pink fiat 500 in front of the Int. Red Cross.
                      A freezed Léman lake.

                  The WTO heardquartes.

For those who do not know I am studying a Master degree in International Economic Relations. Last February me and my classmates went to Geneva in order to visit some international organizations as the UNCTAD, UN or WTO. It was a very stressful week with plenty of meetings with think tanks, orgs, etc but I managed to have the time to visit the city and took some pictures. At this moment I am writing my master thesis and what I can tell is that it is the most difficult thing ever. Wish me luck!

1 comentario:

Skweez dijo...

Que tal Geneve? Vaig estar vivint mig any a poc més d'una hora de tren i no hi vaig anar-hi mai.

Si tinc sort, aviat passaré algun cap de setmana per allà i per Lausanne. Lac Léman, here we go! :)