jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Chansonnier: cançons de desamor

* Los Planetas- Pesadilla en el parque de atracciones
"Así que ya sabes que espero que acabes pegándote un tiro cuando veas lo imbécil que has sido, cuando veas que lo has hecho fatal."


* Bright eyes- A perfect sonnet
"But as for me I'm coming to the final chapter, I've read all of the pages and there's still no answer. The only words   before I know will soon come after. It’s the only way it can be."


*Sunny day real state- In circles
"Meet me there in the blue where words are not feeling remains and I dream to heal your wounds but I bleed myself I bleed myself"


* Best coast- Boyfriend
"Boyfriend, boyfriend,  I'd love him till the very end but instead he is just a friend. I wish he was my boyfriend."


*Françoise Hardy- Ce petit coeur
"Peut-être qu'un jour il souffrira? Mais ce ne sera pas pour moi. Et ce jour là il m'oubliera, ce petit coeur que je n'oublierai pas."

No hay comentarios: