miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

Statement I.





Since I have finnished my thesis I have been thinking a lot about my blog. Even thought the number of readers is poor I would like to keep updating it. So, I was thinking to re-organize it a little bit but I don't really want to focus on something special. I mean life is too extense and I love too much things to just write about a simple topic. That is why I would like to point out that this is not only a blog about fashion and trends, music and art, politics and economy, travelling and leisure. This is a blog about everything I love.


...And by the way, why just writing in one language? My blog is multilingual like me :)

1 comentario:

Victor dijo...

Anda no sabia que tenies un blog XD.
Jo em vaig quedar amb el tumblr :P

El seguirem atentament.