domingo, 12 de diciembre de 2010

Chansonnier: cançons d'anar a l'escola

Seguint l'estil superficial i adolescent dels meus darrers posts he triat cinc cançons amb temàtica escolar.

*Camera Obscura - Supended from Class
I should be suspended from class. I don’t know my elbow from my arse. I should be suspended from class. I don’t know my elbow from my arse . We could go out dancing but, in truth it is the last thing that I have on my mind. 


*Air - Playground love
I'm a high school lover, and you're my favorite flavor. Love is all, all my soul. You're my playground love.


*Hot Chip - And I was a boy from school
And i was a boy from school helplessly helping all the rules. And there was a boy at school hopelessly wrestling all his fools. And there was a girl at school blaming all the words she stole from home. 


*Parchis - Twist del Colegio
Con el twist de mi colegio todos los alumnos de mi curso bailan twist enloquecidos en los ratos de recreo.


*The Ramones - Rock'n Roll High School
Well I don't care about history. Rock, rock, rock'n'roll high school.'Cause that's not where I wanna be. Rock, rock, rock'n'roll high school. I just wanna have some kicks. I just wanna get some chicks.

No hay comentarios: