domingo, 9 de enero de 2011

Chansonnier: dear Sunday



*Johnny Cash - Sunday Morning Coming Down
Well, I woke up Sunday morning with no way to hold my head that didn't hurt.  And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, so I had one more for dessert. 

* Blur - Sunday Sunday
Sunday, Sunday here again in tidy attire. You read the colour supplement, the TV guide. You dream of protein on a plate. Regret you left it quite so late to gather the family around the table to eat and then to sleep. Oh, the Sunday sleep.

*Belle & Sebastian - Sunday's Pretty Icons
The sea cries of loves of girls, the sea cries of boys. The storm, we are the both of us too close to ever love.

* No Doubt - Sunday Morning
You came in with the breeze on Sunday morning.  You sure have changed since yesterday. Without any warning and you want me badly. You cannot have me. 

* Morrisey - Everyday is like Sunday
Armageddon - come Armageddon! Come Armageddon! Come!
Everyday is like Sunday, everyday is silent and grey.

No hay comentarios: